Saturday, January 24, 2009

Storage Unit


Okay, by popular demand. This is the storage unit that my husband and I built. Hubby builds furniture (Queen Anne Style) so this was NOT a hit with him. But if it helped me to organize . . . he went along without much of a humbug.

I designed it. Took me awhile before he understood what I wanted but once he got it, we were okay.

I bought the wooden storage units from FMG one of the times I was hostess. Actually probably twice. LOL !

I keep the left side empty so that when I come home from a show, I can side my show trays into the unit and keep everything together.

I bought dividers from one of the shops in Philadelphia but they also have them at FMG (I think) and Nile Jewelry Supply. I'm sure I saw them other places. I can take a pic if anyone needs to see.

Anyway, this works well for me.

I do use the plastic boxes for findings, and Swarkies. When my recent purchases arrive, I'll have to move into another box . . . . Hopefully, the box shows up one of the days my hubby works days. LOL!

Any questions, just email me. llm161@rcn.com

Thanks for looking
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment